1. Antipodes Performance Plus Mineral Foundation SPF15 £27.99 for 6.5g; antipodesnature.com
This lightweight, 100 per cent natural foundation not only covers and treats blemishes and pigmentation flaws, but hydrates your skin too.
2. Organic Surge Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser £9.50 for 75ml; organicsurge.com Containing essential oils, this cleanser should be massaged into your skin, then removed with a hot cloth, to perk up skin.
3. Glo & Ray La Amo Creamy Shimmer Lip Colour £12; thisisbeautymart.com From bright reds to natural dusty pinks, this new collection is moisturising and long-lasting.
4. Diptyque Limited Edition Rosaviola Candle £20 for 70g; diptyqueparis.co.uk The fragrance giant has collaborated with Franco-British designer Olympia Le-Tan to create this rose-scented treat to help lift your mood. 5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream All-Over Miracle Oil £29 for 100ml; elizabetharden.co.uk Streamline your beauty regime with this nourishing treatment that’s packed with Omegas 6 and 9, vitamin E and botanical oils. It can be used on your body, face and hair.
6. Murad Collagen Support Body Cream £38 for 180ml; murad.co.uk
Promising to triple skin moisture, this cream locks in hydration and improves firmness and tone.
7. Arbonne Foaming Sea Salt Scrub £26 for 200ml; arbonne.com
Exfoliate, unclog pores and cleanse your skin with this foaming scrub that contains natural minerals.
Give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind.
BodyYoga is the culmination of many years gathering expertise and knowledge at the BodyHoliday in order to create a Yoga programme to suit a wide range of needs. BodyYoga is about the pursuit of optimal wellness. Our aim is to find the right Yoga style for you and combine with sensible nutrition, therapies, relaxation and meditation. To learn more call +0203 096 1613 or visit www.thebodyholiday.com
YOUTH BUILDER Photo Gallery