Use this when you are cranky or depressed.
1 cup citric acid
2 cups baking soda
1 spray bottle of witch hazel
25 drops lavender essential oil
30 drops bergamot, grapefruit or lemon essential oil
5 drops frankincense essential oil
3 drops rosemary essential oil
2 drops geranium essential oil
1. Using a fine sieve, sift the citric acid and baking soda pressing to get rid of lumps. Stir together the mixture.
2. Add the essential oils, stirring to combine.
3. Spray some of the witch hazel on the mixture then stir vigorously with your fingers or a fork.
4. Continue spraying and stirring until the mixture binds together when squeezed. However, it should not be wet. It is ready when it holds its shape after being squeezed together with your hands.
5. Press your shower steamer firmly and tightly into molds of your choice (like candy molds or silicone muffin tins). Press it down into the mold so it is tightly packed.
6. Set aside for an hour then flip over each mold and gently tap out the shower steamers onto a flat surface.
7. Now, cover them loosely with a piece of plastic wrap then let them sit for several hours to dry completely.
8. Wrap up the dry shower steamers with parchment paper or plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
9. Usage: While taking a shower, place the shower steamer on the floor and let it steam away. It will release a burst of scent each time the spray hits it.
Womens short haircuts 2017 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019