Natural Vinegar Rinse
• 3 Tablespoon of dried herbs of your choice
• 1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Mix together the herbs and the Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass container with a lid.
2. Allow the mixture to infuse together for three to six weeks.
3. Each day during this time period, shake the container to mix up the contents.
4. When the time is up, strain out the dried herbs.
5. Pour the remaining vinegar mixture into another clean container.
To use this as a rinse, apply one to two tablespoons to your hair. Massage the vinegar liquid into your scalp and hair, making sure to cover the roots and the ends. Rinse out thoroughly.