The choice is yours
Do you want to perform better? To be more in charge of your life? Your desire, belief and expectation are the “green lights” to go ahead and start improving your athletic performance and changing your life for the better. On the other hand, if you are saying to yourself, “Well, I’ll do the exercise, but I don’t really think it is going to do any good,” then you won’t get very good results. If you find yourself feeling this way, just acknowledge that it is okay to feel that way. Then relax, do the exercise confidently and it will work.
Since you cannot read this blog and relax simultaneously, it is necessary to first read the instructions. Then you can put the blog down, close your eyes and complete the exercise. Let’s begin.
Your First Alpha Exercise
Tips On Exercising Photo Gallery
1. Sit comfortably in a chair and close your eyes. Any position in which you’re comfortable is a good position.
2. Take a deep breath. As you exhale, relax your body.
3. Count backward slowly from 50 to 1.
4. Daydream about some peaceful place you know.
5. Say to yourself mentally, “Every day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better.”
6. Bring yourself out by mentally telling yourself that when you open your eyes at the count of 5, you will feel wide awake and better than before. When you reach the count of 3, repeat this, and when you open your eyes, confirm it again: “I am wide awake, feeling better than before.”
You may already know steps 1 and 2; you may be in the habit of doing them daily when you come home in the evening. When you add a countdown and a peaceful scene, you enter deeper levels of mind (and lower brain frequencies). To come back out, you count up from 1 to 5; we refer to this as a “bring out.” When you add your affirmation to help you become better and better, you are ready for this final bring out.
Read the instructions above once more. Then put the blog down and do the exercise.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weight Loss Tips
- Pregnant And Exercise
- What Exercises Are Safe To Do While Pregnant
- What Kind Of Exercise Should I Do While Pregnant
- Safe Exercises While Pregnant