Pamper and protect your lips with this balm when the weather turns dry.
1 teaspoon organic raw Shea butter
2 teaspoons beeswax pastilles
3 teaspoons organic unrefined coconut oil 10 drops peppermint essential oil
10 drops tangerine essential oil Directions:
1. In a small saucepan, combine the Shea butter, beeswax and coconut oil then melt on low heat.
2. Remove from the heat then add the essential oils, stirring to combine.
3. Using a funnel, pour the liquid into lip balm tubes. Set aside to cool.
Super-Moisturizing Lip Balm Photo Gallery
He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I whimpered involuntarily. His right thumb slid in where his cock had been, spreading an oily grime in my mouth as it roughly pushed at my tongue. Then the thumb was joined by two fingers pushing to the back of my mouth. Almost as soon as the two fingers and thumb had begun to rub in and out of my mouth, the man pulled his hand back out, rested all four fingertips on my lower teeth and pushed down. My jaw went slack and my mouth opened as wide as it could, then he pushed his hand in, all four fingers scratching along my tongue, the thumb following along at the side. As he fucked my face with his hand, he pushed my head back so that my mouth was straight up, my throat lined up straight below it. And he pushed, harder and harder, until it was really hurting.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Good Makeup Ideas For Redheads
- Good Makeup Ideas For Red Dress
- 4 Best Makeup Products For Indian Skin
- Luxurious Lavender Aromatherapy Perfumes
- Sweet And Spicy Aphrodisiac Massage Oil