Hair Type Of Style: 4A Coily Springy
Face Shape of Hairstyle: The Diamond Face, The Long or Oblong Face And The Oval Face
Hairstyle Density: Sparse Density Hair
Hair Textures: Coarse Texture Hair
Hairstyle Age Under for: 21 – 30, 31 – 40, and 41 – 50
Hair Height: Long and Short
Hair Weight: Thin
For Glasses: No glasses
Hair Style Time: 15-20 minutes
Products for Hairstyle: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
Best Diet for Your Healthy Hair
11. Gallstones, cholesterol and mixed-varieties. Heaton (32, 65, 107, 136) has discussed the epidemiological and experimental evidence relating cholesterol gallstones to the consumption of refined low-fiber carbohydrate foods. Epidemiological evidence from tropical regions reports decreased incidence but seldom reports separately the common pigment stones. Some experiments in animals (136) and in man (107) support the role of fiber-depleted carbohydrate foods.
12. Gout, hyperuricemia. Epidemiological evidence from different ethnic groups in Polynesia (108), also urban and rural South African blacks (13, 14), and the rarity of the disease in rural African blacks (77) and its association with diabetes (89, 108) is well documented. Serum uric acid concentrations have fallen in patients eating Pritikin diets. No other experiments or therapeutic trials in man or in animals have been traced.
13. Hemorrhoids. Epidemiological evidence of the rarity of hemorrhoids in African blacks and in certain developing Indian communities is well documented (31, 32). Anatomical studies suggest that hemorrhoids are produced by hard, small stools pressing on the venous plexus of the anal cushions (132). No experimental studies or therapeutic trials have been traced.
Diseases That May Regress
14. Hiatus hernia. Epidemiological data (28, 32) of the great rarity of hiatus hernia in rural African blacks suggests that raised intra-abdominal pressures, associated with straining to defecate small, hard fecal masses, causes hiatus hernia and other “pressure diseases” such as diverticular disease and varicose veins (29). No experimental or therapeutic trials have been traced.
15. Hypertension. The rapid, marked fall of essential hypertension in many patients, even those not losing weight, treated with Pritikin high-unrefined, high-fi-ber diets, to which no salt is added, has been reported (73) and endorsed in all 1976 monthly Pritikin reports. Epidemiological studies in the world’s populations suggest a linear relationship between salt intake and blood pressure (54); Other unidentified dietary factors, also cultural change and industrialization, introduce essential hypertension as a new disease at an early stage of the Westernization of developing countries. Hypertension was rare in rural African blacks in Kenya in the 1920s (133). Currently in Kenya there is much hypertension, and even more in South African and West African blacks and U.S. blacks. In these blacks the disease is more severe and more common than in whites. No experimental or therapeutic trials, except those of the Pritikin diets, have been traced.
17. Irritable bowel syndrome. Epidemiological studies in jural Africans (133) stress the rarity of this disorder, even in urban South African Bantu, examined in Johannesburg’s largest gastroenterological clinic (113). A recent controlled trial concluded that high-cereal-fiber diets are the treatment of choice in this disorder. These diets decrease intracolonic pressures and symptoms and accelerate transit (90).
18. Multiple sclerosis. An infective agent, probably viral, appears clearly implicated in the etiology of MS. The presence of MS, albeit of low incidence, in South African whites, but the absence of any recorded case in South African blacks (21) and rarity in other developing communities (27), suggests that, like other autoimmune diseases (q.v.), protective
Hey Divas, your Fashion Addict is here today with stupendous hair tutorials that every woman can make in 3 minutes. I’m always here to help you and inspire you. There are moments when you need to attend an important meeting or other special event and you don’t have time to go for a hairstylist. What do you do? Go out with a messy hair? Don’t do that mistake please! Even if you don’t have any special occasion your hair should look great always – remember this!
I make this collection of hair tutorials to easy your life. It is time to improve your skills, if you to look gorgeous. All of the tutorials are easy and quick to make. You will need 3-5 min for each one. Find the one that you like the most and do it. If you need help ask your sister, mother or friend to help you. Complete your fantastic outfit with one of these hair tutorials and go out with style. Check out the gallery and inspire yourself! Enjoy!
FANTASTIC HAIR TUTORIAL
WET HAIR TUTORIAL
ONE SIDED HAIRSTYLE
ELEGANT AND ROMANTIC
SPECIAL OCCASION HAIRSTYLE
EASY TO MAKE HAIRSTYLE
SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL HAIRSTYLE FOR EVERY DAY
GORGEOUS VINTAGE HAIR TUTORIAL
LOVELY FRENCH ROLL
CUTE HAIRSTYLE FOR MEDIUM LENGHT HAIR
EASY TO MAKE FISHTALE
Thank you for reading! I hope you have found the hair tutorials that you were searching for. It is your turn to do your hair. Enjoy in the rest of your day and stay up to date with the contents of Fashion Diva Design!