CHEMICAL PEELS A controlled application of exfoliation or wounding agents to the skin to peel off old skin so that new and fresher skin will grow. The peels can be superficial, medium or deep, depending on what is appropriate for the skin type.
This is a cosmetic procedure that is recommended for patients with deep ice pick acne scars. To remove the scars, the surgeon cuts into the skin that holds the scar using a round, sharp tool with a size that matches the scar’s size. A skin graft, usually taken from behind the ear, is done to fill the wound. Optimum results are achieved when combined with laser resurfacing procedures.
Short haircuts round face Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019