Serves 2 to 4
1 inch cube ginger
5 cloves garlic Two 15 oz. organic canned kidney beans
2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5 oz. organic canned
1/2 tsp garam masala (or 1/2 tsp curry powder)
1/4 tsp turmeric
salt to taste
• Wash and drain the kidney beans, and set aside.
Rajma Photo Gallery
• Peel and puree onion, garlic, and ginger in a blender.
• Heat the oil in a pot, and add cumin seeds.
• When the cumin seeds sizzle, turn the heat low, and add the onion-ginger-garlic paste.
• Cook for about 10 minutes on low heat stirring occasionally until the onion puree looks pinkish or appears cooked.
• Add the tomato sauce, turmeric, garam masala, and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
• Add the kidney beans.
• Add salt and additional water to taste.
• Let the kidney beans cook for about 15 minutes.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- French Veal and Mushroom Stew
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Perfect Weight Loss Method
- Why You Should Get An Exercise Bike For Indoor Use?
- WEIGHT-LOSS STORIES