The sweetly scented steam will cleanse, open up and soothe your skin.
2 tablespoons dried rose petals
2 tablespoons dried chamomile
2 tablespoons of dried lavender flowers
2 tablespoons dried calendula
2 drops palmarosa essential oil 5 drops lavender essential oil 1 drop chamomile essential oil 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil
1 drop rose geranium essential oil Directions:
1. Combine the flowers and dried herbs in a dark glass jar.
2. Drop in each of the essential oils and shake well.
3. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
4. Usage: Throw a handful of the mixture in a large pot, add 1-2 quarts of water then bring to a boil.
5. Remove from heat and let steep, covered for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, place the pot on a low table then using a towel, make a tent on your head together with the pot of steaming herbs.
7. Stay in this tent for about 10 minutes. Come out for air as necessary. Do let your face burn.
Open up and soothe your skin Photo Gallery