An Exercise to Enter and Stay at Alpha.
1. When you awake tomorrow morning, go to the bathroom if you have to, then go back to bed. Set your alarm clock to ring in 15 minutes, just in case you do fall asleep again. Sit in a comfortable position.
Best Photos For Not Exercising While Pregnant
Click The Photo For Next Not Exercising While Pregnant Images.
Close your eyes and turn them slightly upward toward your eyebrows (about 20 degrees). Research shows that this produces more alpha.
3. Count backward slowly (in your mind, not aloud) from 100 to 1. Wait about one second between numbers.
4. When you reach the count of 1, focus on a mental picture of yourself as a success. An easy way to do this is to recall the most recent time when you considered yourself 100 percent successful. Recall the setting, where you were, what the scene looked like, what you did and what you felt like.
5. Repeat mentally, “Every day in every way, I am getting better, better and better. ?
6. Then say to yourself, “I am going to count from 1 to 5. When I reach the count of 5, I will open my eyes, feeling fine and in perfect health, feeling better than before. ?
7. Begin to count. When you reach 3, repeat, “When I reach the count of 5, I will open my eyes, feeling fine and in perfect health, feeling better than before. ?
8. Continue your count to 4 and 5. At the count of 5, open your eyes and affirm mentally, “I am wide awake, feeling fine and in perfect health, feeling better than before. And this is so. .