1/4 cup distilled water 1 tablespoon black tea 1 tablespoon dried rosemary.
1 tablespoon cloves 1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 5 drops grapefruit seed extract Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to an hour to steep.
Best Photos For Natural Hair Care Homemade Shampoo Recipe
Click The Photo For Next Natural Hair Care Homemade Shampoo Recipe Images.
3. Strain into a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients then whisk together gently.
4. Lasts up to 4 weeks if refrigerated.
5. Rinse with cool water after use.
I rubbed the fur on his pecs as I continued sucking wildly on his dick and licking his smelly balls. The taste of his sweat and grime was intense. I felt like I could come from that alone. I did not want to come before I got him off, but I sucked in a belly full of the ripe odor of his crotch anyway, and felt my cock still trapped in my own jeans throbbing and aching in response. My eyes opened for a moment, and I noticed a shadow swaying back and forth a bit across the man’s clinging T-shirt. We were not alone. It was too late to pretend anything.