1/4 cup distilled water 1 tablespoon black tea 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon cloves 1/2 cup of liquid castile soap 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 5 drops grapefruit seed extract Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to an hour to steep.
3. Strain into a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients then whisk together gently.
4. Lasts up to 4 weeks if refrigerated.
5. Rinse with cool water after use.
NATURAL HAIR CARE HOMEMADE SHAMPOO RECIPE Photo Gallery
I rubbed the fur on his pecs as I continued sucking wildly on his dick and licking his smelly balls. The taste of his sweat and grime was intense. I felt like I could come from that alone. I did not want to come before I got him off, but I sucked in a belly full of the ripe odor of his crotch anyway, and felt my cock still trapped in my own jeans throbbing and aching in response. My eyes opened for a moment, and I noticed a shadow swaying back and forth a bit across the man’s clinging T-shirt. We were not alone. It was too late to pretend anything.