Yummy And Super-Easy
Milk bath recipes are good for people who want to rejuvenate the vitality of their skin. When your skin is feeling dry, soak for a few minutes in one of the healing and soothing preparations below.
Milk softens the skin and removes the layer of dead cells that are clogging the surface. Use milk with higher fat content to get more nourishment. The essential oils in each recipe also provide additional benefits.
Lavender Uplifting Milk Bath
2 cups of whole powdered milk
1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
10 drops lavender essential oil
9 drops lemon essential oil
1 drop chamomile essential oil
1. In a dark glass jar, combine powdered milk, baking soda and cornstarch.
2. Cover the jar and shake to mix well.
3. Add the essential oils, cover and shake the jar again to combine.
4. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours
5. Usage: Pour 1 or 2 cups of the milk bath directly under running bath water. Disperse with your hands to mix.
6. Slide into the water and relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Finish up by applying body oil or a hydrating lotion.
Caution: Do not use chamomile if you are allergic to ragweed.
MILK BATH RECIPES Photo Gallery