Nutrients for Hair A diet that’s deficient in nutrients can make the hair dull, lifeless, and prone to breakage and hair fall. So, make sure to consume food items that are rich in the following nutrients:
1. Amino acids – Cysteine, methionine, arginine, and lysine are amino acids that help maintain hair health. These nutrients are also responsible for replicating hair follicle cells that can make hair stronger and thicker.
2. Vitamin A – Sufficient vitamin A in the body helps prevent dry hair and stop hair follicle damage. Snack on more liver and carrots to get the daily recommendation of vitamin A.
3. B-Complex Vitamins – Are you fond of bananas, fish, beans, turkey and potatoes? Well, good for you! These food items are rich in B vitamins that nourish hair follicles. Riboflavin, cobalmin, pantothenic acid, folic acid and biotin are some examples of B-Complex Vitamins.
4. Vitamin E – Rich in anti-oxidant properties, Vitamin E helps stabilize the cell membrane of the hair follicles. It also helps keep the hair’s shine and luster. Vitamin E can be obtained in asparagus and various nuts.
5. Vitamin C – A strong anti-oxidant, Vitamin C helps maintain the health of your hair by retaining the thick layer of collagen over it. This collagen makes the hair look young, shiny, and vibrant.
6. Iron – Studies show that iron deficiency leads to hair brittleness and loss. If you don’t want this to happen to you, then you must consume a lot of green leafy vegetables, fish and red meat.
Medium length trendy haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019