* Circle craft punch * Blue and green textured papers * Square stretched canvas
* Glue * Cutting mat * Craft knife
Using the craft punch, cut out lots of blue and green paper circles. Starting at the top of the canvas, stick the circles side by side. Alternate the shades and textures, and leave the circles to overhang the edge of the canvas. Continue with the next row of circles, ensuring that they overlap the first.
4 Carry on to completely cover the canvas with rows of circles, then leave to dry. Turn the canvas over, lay it on a cutting mat and neatly trim the sides with a craft knife.
Make up hair do kelapa gading Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019