For lightening, brightening and highlighting blonde and also light brown hair. It also works as a herbal rinse to remove product buildup, balance the scalp’s pH and enhance hair shine and manageability.
2 cups of hot water
3 tablespoons dried calendula petals
3 tablespoons chamomile flowers
3 tablespoons chopped lemon peel
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 1-3 hours to steep.
3. Strain and pour the liquid into a dark glass bottle. Add the apple cider vinegar.
4. Usage: After conditioning, pour the liquid over your hair and gently massage it into your scalp. Rinse .
5. Use twice a week until you get the desired shade then maintain the color by using once a month.
Layer haircut for short hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019