Use this when you have a throbbing headache, sore muscles, sore joints or an aching back. It will reduce inflammation, soothe your nerves and relax tight muscles Ingredients:
8 drops of lavender essential oil
4 drops of marjoram essential oil 1 drop ginger essential oil 1 drop chamomile essential oil 1 drop cedarwood essential oil 1/4 cup jojoba oil or apricot kernel oil Directions:
1. Mix together all the ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
2. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours in a cool dark place.
3. Use it for a full body massage.
4. Last up to 3 months.
Caution: Do not use ginger if your skin is exceptionally sensitive. Also leave out the chamomile if you are allergic to ragweed.
Lavender Therapeutic Massage Oil Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Good Makeup Ideas For Redheads
- Good Makeup Ideas For Red Dress
- 4 Best Makeup Products For Indian Skin
- Luxurious Lavender Aromatherapy Perfumes
- Sweet And Spicy Aphrodisiac Massage Oil