3 ounces hibiscus petal powder
6 teaspoons Aloe Vera gel
3 teaspoons honey
3 tablespoon plain yogurt Coconut milk
10 drops rosemary essential oil 10 drops peppermint essential oil 10 drops lemon essential oil Directions:
1. Combine the hibiscus petal powder, Aloe Vera gel, honey and plain yogurt in a small bowl.
2. Stir in enough coconut milk until you have a smooth paste then add the essential oils.
3. Massage the mixture into your hair. Leave it in for 30 minutes at least.
4. To retain more heat, cover your hair with a shower cap and then wrap it up with a wool cap.
5. Rinse your hair then shampoo to remove traces of the hair pack.
6. Do the treatment once a week.
Hibiscus Hair Pack Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Slimming methods of celebrities
- Perfect Weight Loss Method