Besides boosting hair growth, a herbal rinse is always beneficial regardless of your hair type. It balances the scalp’s pH and reduces product build-up.
2 cups distilled water
3 tablespoons dried sage
3 tablespoons dried rosemary
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 20 drops sage essential oil 20 drops rosemary essential oil 20 drops lavender essential oil Directions:
1. In a small pot, combine the distilled water with the herbs then bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and set aside for 1-3 hours to steep.
3. Strain and pour the liquid into a dark glass bottle.
4. Add the apple cider vinegar and essential oils.
5. Shake the bottle very well to mix.
6. Usage: Shampoo and condition your hair then pour the herbal rinse your hair, using your fingers to gently rub it into your scalp. You can either rinse it or leave it in to dry.
Herbal Rinse For Hair Growth Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Slimming methods of celebrities
- Perfect Weight Loss Method