3 or more tablespoons of dried herbs (see list below)
8 ounces apple cider vinegar Directions:
1. In a glass jar, combine dried herbs and apple cider vinegar.
2. Cap tightly and let infuse for 2 weeks. Shake the jar every day.
3. Strain out the herbs after 2 weeks.
4. The infused vinegar can last for a year if stored in a cool and dry place.
5. Usage: Combine 1 tablespoon of herb-infused vinegar with 1 cup water. Massage it into your hair then rinse with water.
**Use 2-3 tablespoons of any combination of the herbs in the appropriate category:
Normal hair: Calendula, lavender, chamomile, sage, rosemary.
Dry hair/scalp: Chamomile, calendula, elder flowers, lavender, nettle, sage.
Oily hair/scalp: Chamomile, calendula, lemon balm, lemongrass, peppermint.
Herbal Infused Vinegar Hair Rinse Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Slimming methods of celebrities
- Perfect Weight Loss Method