6 drops Geranium essential oil
4 drops Rosemary essential oil
10 drops Lemon essential oil Instructions:
1. Combine all in an amber bottle. Add 3-4 drops to a basin of hot (but not so hot) water.
2. Soak feet for 15- 30 minutes. Dry and apply some lotion.
3. Cover feet with socks, slippers or shoes.
Menstrual Cramps Bath Remedy
5 drops Lavender
2 drops Cypress
2 drops Nutmeg
2 drops Peppermint
1/2 cup Epsom and/or sea salt
1. Combine oils and add to bath salts.
2. Soak for 20- 30 min. Rinse and take a rest, elevating your legs.
Feet Therapy For Cold & Chilly Feelings Photo Gallery
My mouth eased open and my tongue snaked out. Hell, I could taste his raunchy cock inches before I actually touched my tongue to it. He still did not make the slightest move as I slowly ground my face into his crotch, feeling the soft warm denim and the cold brass buttons on my cheeks as the heat of his half-hard dick skidded on my face. When his cock head was trapped between my forehead and his hairy, writhing nuts, he spoke. Get on it. I stroked the underside of his cock with my hand, pulling the foreskin back with the other, and tongued out the salty white grit, dissolving it in my mouth and painting the roof of my mouth with it to swallow it as slowly as possible.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019