This lotion nourishes deeply and its soothing and healing properties are good for hydrating, dry and cracked skin.
3/4 cup shea butter 3/4 cup cocoa butter 3/4 cup of beeswax 3/4 cup of unrefined coconut oil
5 drops grapefruit seed extract 1 capsule vitamin E (or 1/4 teaspoon)
10 drops sandalwood essential oil 8 drops patchouli essential oil 8 drops orange essential oil
1 drop cinnamon essential oil
1 drop ginger essential oil
1 drop vetiver essential oil Directions:
1. Melt Shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax and coconut oil in a double boiler 10 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add grapefruit seed extract, Vitamin E and essential spoon to stir together thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into a silicone muffin tin or small-size silicone soap molds.
4. Let cool for about 2 hours then pop out (you may place in the fridge for a few minutes before popping it out of the mold).
5. Wrap in plastic wrap or parchment paper until you want to use on low heat, about oils then use a metal