Each of these first five Exercises consists of two parts:
1. Information and examples to help you understand how your brain and mind work and why you will be practicing the mental exercises; some basic information about training for fitness and sports and how you can benefit from using the alpha level in these areas.
2. Step-by-step instructions from Workout and Fitness on how to enter the alpha level, in which you will use the mental workout and fitness techniques.
Exercise While Pregnant Photo Gallery
It is not necessary for you to read every example before you begin practicing the workout and fitness techniques. When you are ready, you can go directly to Workout and Fitness instructions at the end of the Exercise. On the other hand, if you wish, you can read ahead even while you are practicing your mind exercises for the first 40 days.
If you are a graduate of a Exercise seminar, or if you have used a Exercise Home Study Course or a recording of the Exercise Centering Exercise (the Long Relaxation Exercise), then you have already learned how to enter your level, and you can begin using the mental workout and fitness techniques in the other sections of the blog immediately.
You can also learn with the Free Exercise UltraMind ESP System Introductory Lessons at www.ExerciseNow.com
If you are just starting, please be patient and learn to enter your level, either with the Countdowns or with recordings, and then it will be easy for you to learn to use all of the mental workout and fitness techniques in this blog.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weight Loss Tips
- Pregnant And Exercise
- What Exercises Are Safe To Do While Pregnant
- What Kind Of Exercise Should I Do While Pregnant
- Safe Exercises While Pregnant