Easy and effective facial cleanser that washes away dirt, daily pollution and makeup. It also heals blemishes and moisturizes.
2 drops jasmine, rose or neroli essential oil 12 drops lavender essential oil 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil Psoriasis, Eczema:
15 drops patchouli essential oil
15 drops sandalwood essential oil
2 drops palmarosa essential oil
2 drops helichrysum essential oil
1 drop cedarwood or chamomile essential oil
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine the appropriate blend above in a dark glass bottle and shake well.
2. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
3. Pour a quarter-size dollop in your hand then massage into your skin. Focus on problem areas and use firm motions to work the facial cleanser deep into the pores. This will ensure the washing away of dirt, makeup, bacteria and dead skin cells.
4. Soak a clean washcloth in hot water, hold it over your face until it becomes cool then gently wipe away the facial cleanser. Rinse the cloth in hot water.
5. Repeat 2 or 3 times then finally rinse your face, pat dry, apply toner and moisturize.
The shelf life of this facial cleanser is about 3 to 6 months if stored in a cool and dark location.¼
Easy and effective facial cleanser homemade Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- SORBET BALANCING BODY SCRUB, R40
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Slimming methods of celebrities