Common cause of dry hair is that your scalp doesn’t make enough oil to moisturize your hair. With aging, your hair begins to produce less oil. Also, due to wrong product usage or hair styling with heat causes natural oils to dry out. Other causes of dry hair are exposure to sun, wind, medical treatments, perms etc.
Whatever the cause is, it is not a good look and it can be cured if you apply the following steps.
- Dont use harsh shampoos and chemicals that can damage and dry your hair.
- Don’t use your fingernails when you are washing your scalp. ıt can irritate the scalp and it can also cause moisture loss.
- Use hair conditioner. It protects hair from breakage and moisturizes it.
- If you have split ends, there is no choice but the trim split ends. Keeping split end may cause breakage to spread to hair strand.
- Avoid any chemical treatments like coloring, perm, hair relaxers etc.
- Don’t get exposed to sun when your hair is wet. Always wear a hat or spray hair protectors to your hair.
- Use hot oil treatments soften your hair. Jojoba, coconut and olive oils are fantastic hair moisturizers. Use them regularly for your own benefit.
Dry hair care Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- Fast Weakening Exercises
- Slimming methods of celebrities
- Perfect Weight Loss Method