These drugs may not avert all migraines, but they can aid a lot.
Hormone therapy may help avert attacks in women whose migraines seem to change to their menstrual cycle. Discuss with your doctor about prevention drugs if:
– Your migraines do not react to drugs for symptom reassurance.
– Your migraines are deactivating or cause you to miss family activities, social events, or work.
– You are using painkillers more than two times per week
Performing these habits can decrease the amount of migraine attacks:
– Evade or limit triggers.
– Wake up and sleep in at the same time every day.
– Eat healthier foods and don’t skip meals.
– Get involved in regular physical activity.
– Limit caffeine and alcohol.
– Study ways to lessen your stress.