Core activation and strength and upper body strength with legs roped in for the pleasure.
1. Do one push-up and as you come up, shift your weight onto the left side of the body.
2. Twist to the side while bringing the right arm up towards the ceiling in a side plank.
3. Lower the arm back to the floor for another push-up and then twist to the other side.
Repeat the series, alternating each side, for 10 or more reps.
You can also do this if you are doing push-ups on your knees. It’s all about the core and upper body rotation and arm extension with spine in line.
CORE & CARDIO
The original maintains its esteem because while it won’t touch any fat covering your abs, it will work on those striations of yours, whether you want a three, four or six pack.
CORE & CARDIO
1. Start in the classic crunch position as shown, feet hip-width apart, aligned so your knees are 90 degrees.
2. Pulse up to the sky with your eyes up and chin off your chest, keeping the tension on your lowerabs and your head supported. The head is the heaviest part of your body and you should feel the weight of it in your hands. Elbows back at all times.
3. Don’t look down; rather up at the ceiling/sky. Small pulsing movements to isolate your core.
CORE & CARDIO PUSH-UP TO SIDE PLANK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- French Veal and Mushroom Stew
- Fast Weakening Exercises