Lifestyle While hair loss is primarily hereditary, your standard hair care manner also plays a major role in hair fall and thinning. Put the brakes on hair loss by avoiding the following:
1. Tight ties – Putting up your hair in a tight bun or pony tail can cause traction alopecia. Stop putting strain and pressure on your hair by letting your hair down more often. You should also opt for a haircut if your long hair makes it hard for you to work without wearing a bun or ponytail.
2. Wrong type of comb – When combing or styling the hair, use a plastic comb rather than a metal one. Metal combs cause too much friction that can damage hair. Also, start combing the hair at the end and up to the scalp.
3. Coloring or bleaching – Consistently placing chemicals on the hair such as colorants and bleaching agents can damage and weaken the hair.
4. Rubbing hair – When drying your hair after a bath, it is best to just dab it dry. Rubbing too hard can cause friction that may forcibly pull out hair and damage follicles.
Celebrity short haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019