Works all your midsection muscles, hitting your abs from all sides.
Lie in a classic crunch position with hands behind your head and your chin off your chest, eyes forward and up.
1. Do not look down as this strains your neck. Start by bringing one elbow to the opposite knee by crunching
your abs – keeping eyes forward and core engaged.
2. Simultaneously, slowly go through a pedal motion, kicking forward with the right leg and bringing in the knee ofthe left leg.
3. Bring your right elbow close to your left knee by crunching to the side as you breathe out.
4. Go back to the initial position as you breathe in.
ACTIVE CHILL TIME
Slow the pace while keeping your muscles moving.
Add one or two yoga poses to every workout – like the triangle pose, warrior and forward bend, as shown. On rest/stretch days I do 30 minutes of yoga/stretching where I feel the body needs it most. End on child’s pose for complete relaxation.
BICYCLE CRUNCHES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Amanda Holden Hairstyles
- Ponytail Hairstyles 2019
- French Veal and Mushroom Stew
- Fast Weakening Exercises