If you have acne, this is the best scrub for your face. It nourishes your skin, calms redness, absorb excess oil and cleanse away the dirt and grime.
2 cups of quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup cosmetic clay
1/2 cup cornmeal
3 drops lavender essential oil
4 drops lemongrass essential oil
1 drop rose geranium essential oil
2 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Using a clean coffee grinder, grind the oats to a very smooth texture.
2. In a glass jar, combine the ground oats, clay and cornmeal.
3. Add the essential oils then stir until properly combined. Store the scrub in a cool, dark place.
4. When you want to use, mix a heaping tablespoon with warm water, oil or lotion to create a paste.
5. Use gentle circular motions to massage the facial scrub into your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth.
6. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water then pat dry and apply a toner and moisturizer.
The best scrub for acne Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Good Makeup Ideas For Redheads
- Good Makeup Ideas For Red Dress
- 4 Best Makeup Products For Indian Skin
- Luxurious Lavender Aromatherapy Perfumes
- Sweet And Spicy Aphrodisiac Massage Oil