Flore and I sat down in the showroom and began a discussion about the La Perla customer. He showed me a silk bra embroidered with Florentine frastaglio: $254. His public-relations coordinator brought me the season brochure and showed me two bras made with soutache braiding: $398 and $463. People buy La Perla for the quality, Flore said, but, more importantly, for uniqueness. Uniqueness is a fundamental part of luxury, even more valuable than a brand name or high price tag. In 1994, when it was a novelty, a $26 Wonderbra was purchased every fifteen seconds; sales went level when the excitement wore off.
30 Groovy Best Friend Pictures Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Best Hairstyle For Oval Face
- 5 Best Long Haircuts and Hairstyles of 2018
- Best Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 8 Best Hairstyles For Square Faces
- 5 New Short Hairstyles for 2019